The state of traffic exchanges

 Hi, my fellow surfer!

Today I want to talk about the state of traffic exchanges.
Did you know we could all work in much better environment?
Did you know that there used to be traffic exchange experts,
people who earned 6 figures from our beloved exchanges.

I'm talking about people like John Olson(The Traffic Exchange Guy)
Paul Kinder, owner of traffic-splash, tecommandpost and
viral mail profits. Tim Linden(StartXchange, blogger and expert).
And few others.

These were people who owned a program and people looked up to them!

And then there were surfers, my kind of people...

Most popular traffic exchange system ever made - TEprofits by Scott Douglas.
Most popular teambuild since 2009 - Team Atlantis.
And many more programs created by surfers for surfers.

These people earned good money too.

But where are they now? That is my question...

It feels like they did good enough job for a lot of people to
trust them and pay them, but not good enough for them to stay.
Imagine what quality products they would come up with, if only
they paid back what they have been given.

One of the most important lessons in life I have learned is, STAY!
The world is already spinning around, there is value in keeping your ground!

I'm here telling you that I'm here to stay, through good times and hard ones.
We all need a helping hand and I have found you, guys!

I'm so glad people see value in teambuilds and what I have in mind for the
future, will definitely make money for a lot of people like you.

That will be a massive change from 3% success rate internet marketing has.
Even if we change it to 20 people out 100 who earn money online is good
enough achievement.

But what can I see now is that working online has become the norm for more
and more people. Just the money distribution has been awful.

That is why our teambuild is sharing their profits. We aim at 50% profits
shared so anyone who has joined us now can earn support from those who
have been there from the start.

And that is not all what I want to do to level things out.

I personally don't need money. This is not why I'm doing it. Why I'm
doing this is because I care for people who struggled like me. I love
traffic exchanges because of their game and resourcefulness. I can be
someone here, that never crossed my young mind at the time I discovered all this.

You don't need another niche, you need different approach! Your way of
doing things. You can freely express yourself here. And that's why I love
surfing.

I hope you love surfing too and you are here to STAY!

Cheers!
 
Your #1 Fan In Traffic Exchange Success,
Andrew Levin

Comments

Popular Posts