Day One!

Hi there fellow surfer! 

Before we start, please take one day at the time as intended.
You will feel much better taking it slowly and correctly.

Today is the day...today is the first day of YOUR epic journey
to freedom and love! Today you will start to learn everything
there is to know about traffic exchanges from a surfers perspective!

Road will be long, so don't run away just yet, haha! :)

Let me tell you that you can be anything you want to be! Just set
your mind to it and if it doesn't work, just try again! Do what you like!
You don't need another industry or place of work. You just need
someone who believes in you. I believe in YOU! :)

So let's take the first step:

1) Copy my blog address ==> teservice.blogspot.com (right click and select copy)




2) Download and Open google chrome (please use this browser for surfing)




3) Right click on google chrome's address bar and select paste to go to my blog again




4) Create a gmail account that you will use for traffic exchanges only
Follow the instructions to easily create an account if you don't have one yet.




5) Once you created a gmail account for traffic exchange use, set up a google chrome profile!
Click an icon next to three dots at the top right corner and click +Add




6) Sign in with your new traffic exchange gmail account 




7) Open(create an account at) LeadsLeap (best traffic exchange tools for free)

Use the same username and email address for all your traffic exchanges in the future.
I recommend making a username that consists of your name, because others can see it
and remember you easier! It makes playing surfing games and earning rewards so much easier!




8) Go to upper right corner of the google chrome and select 3 vertical dots


9) Click "Settings" at the bottom part of the appearing window



10) Click the option: On startup (somewhere in the middle)




11) In the window that appears, select : Continue where you left off




12) Close the Google chrome
13) Open Google chrome and now you should open both LeadsLeap and My Blog!




14) Bookmark my blog by pressing CTRL+D or by pressing a star on top right corner


15) To bookmark multiple tabs and traffic exchanges together, press CTRL+SHIFT+D 
on your keyboard ("control" key is located at the bottom left corner next to the "shift" key)

Or by right clicking on clean space above address bar and select "Bookmark all tabs"




This will allow you to quickly open traffic exchanges when you are done surfing them
This is what I use daily to get back to work. I suggest you do it too.

Take a break from learning! You have earned it!

To Continue next day's lesson, please navigate at the top of the blog and click the little search icon!
Type in Day Two and continue with fresh energy!


See you there, tomorrow! :)

Oh and leave a comment: "Done" at the end of each day so I and you can track your progress!

If you need my help, please email me at : talktolevin@gmail.com or leave a comment
Let's crush it, surfer! Let us live the good life with passion in our hearts! :)


P.S. Watch this video if you need visual aid!



Comments

  1. Hey, Douglas! So good to see you have taken the first step! Wish you everlasting happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward to more progress! To our success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir I want to know how can this be done through mobile as I usually do it through mobile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Unfortunately, this is training is meant for computer users as I have not found a way to surf multiple traffic exchanges with mobile yet. Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there any other way to do less click more to get good amount of credits as everyday I click around 1000 pages but it takes me around 7 to 8 hours to do it and it's very tiring.

      Delete
    3. Have you heard of safelists? There you can click less and results are better. Traffic Exchanges were created for computers and they are in no way optimized for mobile...yet! I get over 8000 visits if I invest your time in traffic exchanges using PC. Try safelists, get someone who teaches you about them. I am no expert in safelists, but they do provide better results. You can start with CashAdPop. It brought me signup every time I sent an email ad. Thank you for taking your time. Good luck! :)

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Thanks for your reply sir. As u said in 7 to 8 hours you can get around 8000 visits so the way you have shown that way to do and is it valid way to do it like no spamming or account suspension. Can you tell me which are the best traffic exchange sites as I don't want to name the exchange which i use but then I see bot traffic. Credits exhausted but traffic not seen on my site.

      Delete
    6. Hi, Umesh! The best are probably TrafficAdBar if you are looking to surf a single exchange. If you want to surf more, you can learn from my training. Otherwise, yeah, Trafficadbar is the best :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, Andrew! I am impressed with your detailed instructions and screen shots! This is what "newbies" need when learning what to do when it comes to online marketing and traffic exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lon! This is how I like to teach :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks...Andrew, I'm with Leads Leap already. But I'd love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have just started my TE journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Kevin! Nice to have you on your journey with us! :)

      Delete
  7. I love your personal & caring approach to teaching others! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hey, Martin! Looking forward to see you there! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts