How to get out of your head!

Hi!

Thank you so much for being an awesome reader!
If you haven't heard from me for a while it's because
I took a break from surfing. But now I'm back with today's topic...

"How to get out of YOUR HEAD and start living the life you are supposed to!"

Think of all the ways your parents and people around you were teaching you
about life. It all comes down to this - MOVE!

Make your move!

If you have been like me when I was younger, you spend more time thinking
about things rather than acting them out in life. That's no way of living
and can lead to diseases and unhappiness. The cure is simple - whatever
comes into your mind right now, right this moment of you reading this...do it!
Act it out. For example, right now I'm thinking off drinking a sip of water.
I simply reach my hand and grab my cap of water.

But what to do when a task is far more energy draining and uncomfortable.
Do it anyway, but slowly. Right now I'm thinking of jumping, but I really
don't want to jump. I'm too old for tha....nevermind, I jumped! :)

What about pushups, you surely won't do tha....yep, I just did 3 pushups
and since I have been doing pushups for some time, it felt great!

The start is the hardest part, that's why I do the absolute minimum effort I
can take at that time and practise it. I really don't like writing, but I have
been thinking of writing this message to you for 3 days now. Even when I'm walking.

"You think too much!"

...Said the person, when I got sick in hospital. That's now a reminder for life!
Whenever I catch myself in thoughts, I immediately tell myself: You think too much.

Now I try to live according to my character and everything I do is to improve and
clarify my character. Character is what is really important in life. It's always with
you! It determines how healthy you are, do you have enough money and how good are your relationships with people that matter to you.

The truth is that the world sorely misses you! Really miss you! And we as people, every single one of us, need you! Your wisdom, your ideas, your care and your understanding. If you are not acting out what's in your head, you are gonna stay miserable. I don't want it and life itself doesn't want it for you. It wants you to grow no matter how many times you have been struck down. Continue the good work that has been put into you. Remember goodness, when you feel or felt real good. We can use our minds like highways that lead to anywhere we want to go. Use your mind. Unite with it. Act it out! Your greatness awaits you!

Thank you for reading! Hope this helps you as it was a tremendous help to me!
If you want to talk to someone, talk to me! I won't bite and I will listen.
Listen to understand.

Cheers!
 
Your #1 Fan In Traffic Exchange Success,
Andrew Levin

Comments

Popular Posts