Day Nineteen!

Oh ho ho!

Nice to see you again! :)

Today I want to tell you to chill!
Take it easy!

I have come to conclusion that casual surfing is better than hardcore,
because everyone can do it!

Then it only becomes a matter of making that casual surfing count!
Recently I came upon an idea how surfing 100 pages a day
can potentially make you over 64 000 dollars.

It is a workable plan and it can be your reality, absolutely! But that
is not the topic of today! Just know it is possible and it is very simple
to do if you just focus on yourself and do what you can do.

If everyone does their part, we all win! We all elevate each other to new highs!
It is amazing and it is the resourcefulness I saw in the Team building idea.

The best way to make your casual surf count is to join up with all
types of people. To join a traffic exchange surfing community!

That is what is missing in traffic exchanges and no one is bringing
people together. Together we can do so much more!

So here is my traffic exchange community and what you can do to be a part of it:

First, say hello to Discord! It is a site for communication. It allows of creating
and maintaining communities and is perfect for traffic exchange enthusiasts like
me and you! :) I hope you don't mind calling you an enthusiast, do you?

With Discord I can share my screen so you see what I do on my computer and
you can do the same, so it is easier to overcome some problems.

It is also great to show you my awesome surfing experience and ultimately,
connect with you some more!

We can talk and listen to each other and make new friends!

Once you download Discord and set up your profile, simply click this link
to join my little group of people and you will have direct access of me throughout the day!
How great is that? I know, I know, you don't have to tell me (haha) 

https://discord.gg/QSpfKEyK

If you had any problems implementing any steps or you are curious about anything,
drop in your first message and I will sort it out!

From here I hope to see friendly, smiling faces hanging out every day!
Let's make it happen!

So today join Discord, check out food game and do some casual surfing!
See you tomorrow!

-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts