Day Twenty Seven!

Hi and welcome!

Today, I'm going to show you a simple way to 
log in traffic exchanges way faster!

For Firefox guide: Click here!

To do that, simply download Dashlane Chrome Extension
It's a password manager!

Once you have it on your Google Chrome, simply click on it




Look for Create an account




Enter your information and finish creating the account!
Log in your Dashlane account. Make sure to check Keep me logged in for 14 days

This will allow you to use the service without interruptions for 14 days.




From members area you can fill out your personal information and make it simpler
to join new traffic exchanges in the future.

I just opened new traffic exchange and with a single click I was able to autofill these fields!




After you completed the sign up and each time you log into a new site, you will be able
to save the log in info. Click on Save details when the prompt window appears!

Now it will automatically try to log you into the site, making starting surfing sessions
a whole lot easier! Enjoy!

(In this example, I opened EasyOnlineAdvertising and it INSTANTLY logged me in,
saving me time and effort!)



Click here for Day Twenty Eight


Comments

Popular Posts