Day Twenty Nine!

Hello and welcome! 

Let me shake your hand, friend! :)

Today I'm going to show you how I use traffic exchanges
to capture traffic and use it for whatever I am promoting at this moment.

To do just that, you need to learn about LeadsLeap page builder.
And this is the first day you will learn about it!

To make things very simple, I will teach you how to copy my page.

To copy my page, please take these steps:

Step 1) Go to Page Manager in LeadsLeap


Step 2) Click on Add a New Page


Step 3) Add a page name for your reference



Step 4) Now you have a page campaign. Click on Add a new design to start





Step 5) Enter my page code here: page-aGVLwRYV (copy this whole bold code text)




Step 6) Now you can click on the page LINK to see how it looks like



That is all for today!

Tomorrow we will create your own list so you can have a way for others to subscribe to you!

Click here for Day Thirty

Comments

Popular Posts